Friday, December 5, 2008

"MY ABSENCE DOTH NEGLECT NO GREAT DESIGN"






Merry Christmas all. Well, tonight was my family's annual Christmas ornament hanging time. The cutie is my girlfriend the one and only Elizabeth Paige B. The blonde is my Sis who is a Graphic Designer. The dude is her husband who I caught with an old, confused man look on his face. 

The other picture is a Lithograph I just finished in my printmaking class. Lithography is a pretty sweet medium. It's messy, but sweet. The drawing is not of my own concoction. The artist who drew it is Rafael Grampa. The man is a visual genius in my opinion. 

Congratulations to my friend Matt Gallion and his new wife Hillary. Sorry I could not be there to celebrate with you guys. Goodnight.



A is for Adam and Adam's mind is on inner growth and finals

No comments: